Sunday 1 January 2012

Happy New Year!



Phew... Survived another year! I don't know about you but I have enjoyed a lovely two week break over the Christmas hols and it has been simply marvellous.

2011 seems to have whizzed by in a blur and we're on the precipice of another year already.

Last year I resolved to not make certain types of resolutions eg. ones that involve stopping one thing or giving up another. And I'm sticking to the same tack, as it seems to have worked pretty well last year. So I'm focusing on what new things I can do, or continue.

This year I am sorting out my online presence - all part of getting connected, properly. And this time It means more than just clicking on the 'people you may know' buttons on LinkedIn.

I'm also going public with my image on the web. This means my mug on LinkedIn and twitter etc. This picture sums up how I feel about that. To be honest it's a bit daunting and I have usually kept photos to my facebook profile, which is and will always be private.

Anyway, my challenge will be finding the time to keep all of these plates spinning as well as building up my real world network through Stilettos & SOS. Wish me luck guys, it's gonna be a busy year!

No comments:

Post a Comment